How to Install Avast Internet Security to your PC?
- Click HERE to download the Avast Internet Security setup file, and save it in a familiar location on your PC (by default, downloaded files are saved to your Downloads folder).
- Right-click the downloaded file and select Run as administrator from the context menu.
- If prompted by the User Account Control dialog for permissions, click Yes (or Continue on older versions of Windows).
- To change the default setup language, click the current language at the top-right corner of the screen. Then click Install to proceed with default installation.
- Wait while setup installs Avast Internet Security on your PC.
- Click Continue on the screen below the message You are protected.
- If prompted to protect your mobile device, use the relevant options according to your preference, or click the X icon to close the screen.
When a network is detected, use the slider to select a Firewall mode:
- Private Network: if you trust the network (for example, your home network).
- Public Network: if the network is publicly shared (for example, the network at a cafe or airport).
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.