Note: After login please change username and password if the account was set up under a dummy email (at the time of set up if your email was already occupied for a Bitdefender account we use a dummy email to create the account). you can use the email address that has not been used for any Bitdefender account and password that you can remember.
To download Bitdefender from Bitdefender Central, follow the steps presented in the video or in the instructions below.
1. Access your Bitdefender Central account with the account info we have provided you with.
2. Go to the My Devices window.
3. In My Devices, click INSTALL BITDEFENDER.
4. Choose one of the two available options.
NOTE: Install Bitdefender on the computer you’re using by clicking on DOWNLOAD, or you can install it On another device.
NOTE: If you choose to install it on another device, select the corresponding operating system and then click CONTINUE. Type an e-mail address in the field, and click SEND.
5. Wait until the download is finished, then run the installer. You will see a download window and then you will see the main install window.
6. You can choose your install language before proceeding with the installation.
7. Click INSTALL to confirm your preferences and begin the installation. Wait for the installation to complete. A summary of the installation is displayed. If any active malware was detected and removed during the installation, a system reboot may be required.
8. Click START USING Bitdefender to continue. In the Subscription plan window you can see details about your active subscription.
9. Click FINISH to access the Bitdefender 2018 interface.
Your Bitderfender Software up and ready to run, you do not need activation
Comments will be approved before showing up.