This product is compatible with the following Operating Systems:
Norton Security Deluxe
Our best protection for any way you choose to connect
Benefits for you:
- Provides real-time protection against existing and emerging malware including ransomware and viruses.
- Advanced security helps protect your private and financial information when you go online.
- Alerts you about risky Android apps before you download them, with our award-winning technology.
- Winner of AV-TEST Award for best protection.
Norton Security covers PCs, Macs, Androids, iPads and iPhones. Not all features are available on all platforms.
Norton AntiVirus Basic covers a single PC.
Windows Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions), except Windows 10 S. Edge browser not supported.
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later.
- Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later. New features are no longer supported on Windows Vista operating systems. ID Safe browser extension is no longer supported on Windows Vista.
- Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit) Home/Professional with Service Pack 3 (SP 3) or later. New features are no longer supported on Windows XP. ID Safe browser extension is no longer supported on Windows XP.
Note: Uninstall the previous versions before installing new version.
Sign Into Norton.
- If you are not signed in to Norton already, you will be prompted to sign in. Type in your email address and password for Norton, and click Sign In.
If you do not have an account, click Create account, and then complete the sign-up process.
- Click https://my.norton.com/onboard/home/setup
In the Get Started window, click Enter a new product key to continue.
Type the product key and click >.
- Click Agree & Download.
If you have more than one Norton product in your account, Choose the product you want to download and click Next.
Click Load More if the product you desire to download is not visible in the list.
To install on Another Device, click Send a Download Link. Read I want to install my Norton Product on a different device to continue installing on another device.
- Do one of the following depending on your browser:
- For Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge browser: Click Run.
- For Firefox: On the top-right corner of the browser, click the Download option to view the downloaded files, and double-click the file that you downloaded.
- For Chrome: On the bottom-left corner, double-click the file that you downloaded.
- If the User Account Control window appears, click Continue.
Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your Norton product is now installed and activated.