- If you have not already done so, download the System Mechanic download manager. This will ensure that you are installing the most current version of the product. Save the file to a location on your system that you can easily locate. Double-click the sm_dm.exe file to begin downloading the software. If an Open File - Security Warning window appears, click Run to begin the process. If you are asked whether you want to allow the program to make changes to the system, click Yes.
- You will be asked if you wish to save a copy of the installation file to your computer. Click Yes or No as desired.
- When your download is complete the Welcome to the System Mechanic Setup Wizard window appears. Click Next to begin the installation.
- The License Agreement screen appears. After reading the agreement, select the I accept the agreement option and click Next to continue.
- Click Finish to finalize the installation, then start your software again
Click Help (Question Mark) on top of the screen and click Activation Key
- Click change key and enter key code and your email address. Then click Activate Now
Congratulations! You are now ready to use System Mechanic.